Maximum Ride...

Maximum Ride...
Maximum Ride books... SUCH LIES!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

JEB. FOUND. US.

Well... You know how I said, 'I mind controlled my mom and we don't go to school', well... I felt guilty cause she is my mom, so I uncontrolled her. I don't think that's possible... BUT HEY! It worked. Well about Jeb... So my mom knows about this guy now. From me and Gazzy. So we go to a 'private school' now. Can't tell ya my location. MOS. Well we did. It has all grades so Max was there too. I think don't think it was a 'coincedence'. Well, Max found out that Jeb, yes him, was subbing for our science teacher. In her grade, not mine. PHEW!!!!! Well, he smiled evilly at Max... UH OH! And now, we move schools. :)
-Angel and Gazzy, I don't know why I keep putting his name...

No comments:

Post a Comment