Maximum Ride...

Maximum Ride...
Maximum Ride books... SUCH LIES!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Maximum Ride Such Lies...

I think they just make that crap up. James Patterson. One word; wow. Here's some truth for you. Fang, new group, COME ON! Fang. Leading a group. Fang. That's hilarious! Fang leaves for some pretty new winged girl on the block. Not to protect Max. Max does not need protecting. Have you seen her??? OK probably not... but you get the point. Dylan is like STUPID. I mean... If your going to make another birdkid, make him/her decent!!!!!! COME ON! Nudge, Iggy... Gone. Like Nudge is with Fang. Bleck. And Iggy... WHO KNOWS! Hopefully he got his sight back! (Good luck Igginator -Gazzy!!!) Gazzy and I are like the only one's to stay together. Max and I still like chat on Gmail and text (yes, cell phones!), but we really don't see each other. We decided we're going to blame it on Fang. Well it is his fault. I know what your waiting for. The big question. Did we find our parents?! I am proud to say yes, yes we did. The books are right, they did sell us... But it was our dad... WITHOUT Mom's permission... Mom kicked Dad out and he's probably in prison for drinking to much or something. My mom was p.o.ed. (Not supposed to let Max know I know cuss words :).) She is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo happy now. Good luck out there guys!
-Angel and Gazzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment