Maximum Ride...

Maximum Ride...
Maximum Ride books... SUCH LIES!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

SORRY!!!!

It has been literally forever since I updated. But let me tell you it was not fun, not updating. WAY to many weird, crazy, awkward, disturbing, amazing... you get the point... things have happened.
I found out where Fang and Gazzy was, through Gazzy's mind. Max and I flew over there. We found Fang and Gazzy. Max held her breath, turned purple and almost died because Fang wouldn't tell her the truth about why he left. Fang gave Max a ring--no he didn't propose (they are only 16!)--Max found a second ring and got all paranoid. I told Max she should ask him to marry her--just to see what would happen. She told me to ask him. I said fine! Fang started acting weird. Max called Fang to ask him why he was acting weird. Fang didn't understand; he told us he was on a private island on the coast of Hawaii. We were confused. The "Fang" that gave Max the ring was a clone. "Fang" has been a clone ever since Shadow died. Max found out she was watching a stranger sleep. We found out Nudge was going to The Performance and Arts Center. She got a scholarship. Nudge wants to become an actress. DUH!
-Angel

3 comments: